Call one of our team today
Rental Enquiries:0800 525 184
Landlord Enquiries: 0800 634 0834
Property Letting and Management Information for Landlords
There are many reasons why owners of retirement property may wish to let their property.
- You may have inherited a retirement property from an elderly relative.
- You may be unable to sell the property in the current financial climate.
- You may have bought a retirement property for your own future use.
- You may be an investor holding a retirement property for long-term rental yield and capital growth.
Whatever the reasons, you will want to let your property through a company with the right connections. Ring our Property Letting and Management team today on 0800 634 0834 to find out more or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We deal exclusively with renting private retirement property to the 55+ market throughout the UK.
- We have many hundreds of satisfied tenants and landlords who can commend us and our professional service.
- We let and manage approximately 2,500 properties in over 600 retirement developments throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- We offer mainly Assured Tenancies which provide security of tenure for life and peace of mind to the tenant.
Why is Accreditation so important?
Girlings Retirement Rentals Ltd is a specialist lettings agency with long experience in providing quality rented accommodation for retired people. The company is a member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA), the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) and the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS). Membership of these bodies requires that we adhere to a robust Code of Practice which includes:
Client money bonding.
Clear, written agreements.
Professional indemnity insurance.
An approved complaints procedure.
Annually audited client accounting which complies with ARLA bylaws
For more information see our section on Frequently Asked Questions.